1. Phase One:
This phase of training is offered for a minimum of 5 to 6 months and aimed at:
- • Instilling discipline among the youth
- • Inculcate a sense of patriotism
- • Developing the youth into individuals with..
2. Phase Two:
National Voluntary Service
Voluntary Service is an intergral part of civic training that runs concurrently. Voluntary Service is aimed at:
- • Inculcate youth voluntarism
- • Provide opportunities for youth to..
3. Phase Three:
NYS trains Namibian Youth to become qualified artisans in various occupational trades. These programs are registered with the Namibia Training Authority (NTA) and accredited by Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA)
- • Namibian citizen;
- • Aged between 16-35 years;
- • In possesion of a Grade 10 or 12
- • Youth not currently enrolled at any formal education institution;
- • Ready to undergo medical fitness test; and
- • Without Schedule1 criminal record.